Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged by Annie

A- Attached or single: Attached! :
B- Best Friend: My mom and Jesse
C-Cake or Pie: My Grandma's banana cream pie!
D-Day: Saturday!
E- Essential Item: cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Red-although I have branched out and bought a few different colors for my wardrobe
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears covered in chocolate!
H-Home town: Brigham City
I- Indulgences: Chips and Salsa, pickles and training table cheese fries! So sad that training table went out of business. I was the only one keeping them in business.
J- January or July?: July!
K-Kids: Matthew and Drew
L-Life is incomplete without: I agree with Annie, Friends and Family
M- Marriage Date: February 16 2002
N- Number of Siblings: There are four of us, 2 brothers and 1 sister :)
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges that my mom puts in my Christmas stocking.
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes, A stranger hiding under my bed or in my closet
Q- Quote: "There is a Time and a Season for Everything" I don't know if this is really a quote but it always makes me feel better when I am overwhelmed
R- Reason To Smile: I am alive and well!
S- Season: Summer has always been my favorite season until living in Las Vegas! I love fall. I love Halloween and the welcoming change in the weather, not to mention my birthday
T- Tag Three: Brandee, Melissa and Whitney
U- Unknown fact about me: I swallowed my front tooth in 3rd grade!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegetarian. I am so sad I missed all the good tomatoes this September.
W- Worst Habit: Jesse will tell you that I have many, but I don't think I am so bad. Probably starting a project and not finishing it or buying new clothes and never wearing them
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound. I miss playing around with the ultrasound machine at the Brigham hospital with you Annie. I'm not any better at telling a boy from a girl.
Y-Your favorite food: Chips and Salsa
Z: Zodiac Sign:Libra

7 comments:

Matt&Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Brooke, I remember eating those cheese fries and then going back and ordering more after we downed a plate already! We had such good eating habits! By the way, there is still a Training Table open in Layton. Next time you are up, I will totally go with you!

Jamie said...

You swallowed a tooth?! Yikes, you poor girl! I am with you on chips and salsa. My favorite:)

Annie said...

Yay!! I have been waiting for you to post. So, when is your birthday? The tomatos WERE good this year, we made lots of salsa. Come get some when you are in town, I would love to see you.

Dez said...

So cute. I learned a lot about you! Let's get together soon.

cheree said...

Every time I eat chips and salsa I think about you!! How are things going I haven't talked to you in a while?!

The Thatchers said...

Oh Brooke--you are so funny!! Do you remember that one time after a softball tournament you were taking me and Jill home and some guys followed us forever and we were really scared?!?! But eventually ditched them?? Ha ha...good times!! How are you doing?? Ever make it to UT??

Sarah said...

The Training Table went out of business? That is so depressing. I love, love, love their cheese fries.