Wednesday, September 24, 2008

California

Our trips are never long enough when we visit Southern California. I have been sucked into Disneyland and truly believe it is the most Magical place on earth. I don't know who enjoys it more me or my children. Jesse is just a good sport and follows me to Disneyland whenever I want to go. My kids loved going with the pickup kids. Thanks Pickups for a good time at disneyland. hope there are more trips to come!


We love this beach. I think it is called little Corona Del Mar but I am not sure about that. Matthew and Drew loved it here. This picture looks like they actually like each other. I wish it wasn't just a pose for a picture



Macee and Matthew loved climbing inside the California letters. They were able to go on just about every ride inside Disney and DCA. They were brave and rode the Tower of Terror together.

Drew is an official Buzz fan now! He wanted to follow Buzz everywhere





4 comments:

Annie said...

ahhh! I want to go to Disneyland so bad! Maybe this next spring! Looks like fun:)

Dez said...

What cute pictures. I love the one of your boys on the beach it is totally sweet! Looks like you had a great time.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

DARLING!!! i can't wait to get to California!

Steph said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the boys on the beach!! :)