Friday, February 5, 2010

Escape to Paradise

Okay, it wasn't Hawaii, but it sure was a wonderful escape from winter! We were able to spend some time with my brother Ryan and his wife Jessica and Kaleb the first week. The next week we met up with Erica and her boys Dawson and Isaac and Trisha and Naomi (all cousins). It was so much fun and Matthew and Drew loved being with their cousins. We also saw Brandee and Jeremy Hubbard which was wonderful. Disneyland truly is magical and I cannot wait until our next trip in 2011 when all the new rides will be comleted.

/>
Matthew, Drew and Kaleb

The beach was a little chilly but still to be enjoyed


After wearing cowboy boots, thick arch insoles and maxi pads inserts Drew made the magic 40" height requirement!


Drew and Naomi


All the cousins enjoying the Toy Story ride

9 comments:

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

it was so much fun to see you...when are you going next year?.... debbie wants to take the grandkids...oh funny if we always met up in disneyland.

Matt&Melissa said...

I can't believe you stuck maxi pads in Drew's shoes!! Thats actually a good idea...I'm so jealous of your trip, it looks like so much fun. I bet it was a nice weather break for you guys! How fun you were able to go with all the cousins...cousins are the best

Ju Ju said...

Hey Brooke, I went private and I wanted to send you an invite. I don't have your e-mail so I can't send you one. I think you can to my page and tell me your e-mail. I love that we can catch up through all this technology stuff.

Jill said...

ohhh sunshine. that looks so nice. thank you, thank you for your christmas card too!

Dan and Sara said...

You are a genius! I'm going to remember that that trick when I take little kids to an amusement park! You crack me up.

So glad you had fun! Miss you!

Ashlee said...

How fun! We are really due for a trip there, my kids can't wait. I was visiting your father for the dreaded dentist appt. and he mentioned you were there and he was debating on driving to see you! Sounds like he didn't make it. Looks like the kids had fun.

Anonymous said...

I have never got there, I have had the opportunity but my children will have.

cheree said...

I love Disneyland! I can't wait to take Addy again! It really is the happiest place on Earth!

Jessica said...

That was a fun trip! I already want to go back. I cant say the same for Ryan, but it was so fun! We miss you guys so much!!