Thursday, June 19, 2008

Disneyland







The tea cups were Drew's favorite ride.
Jesse and I have discovered that we can steal our neighbors internet by sitting on our front porch! This is the best deal I've found yet in internet service. SHH don't tell.



I am the world's worst blogger. I always use the excuse that my kids keep me too busy. Well, they have been in Utah with their grandparents for a week and I still haven't blogged til now. I really am updating this to put Rachael's new feature on her blog to the test! As I mentioned before my mom drove the kids back to Utah after visiting here and has had them since last Friday! I know I am spoiled. I can't believe how much one can accomplish without kids. I am a bad mom and I don't even miss them yet. I am sure it is about to hit. Let's start with our trip to Disneyland. This trip was so much fun. Matthew and Drew loved Disneyland and loved Knotts berry farm. The lines were fairly short and we got our money's worth. Matthew was able to ride all the rides at Disneyland with the exception of Indiana Jones. He is crazy and didn't get scared on any of the rides.

I WILL POST AGAIN ANOTHER DAY. POSTING THIS WAS VERY PAINFUL WITH DIAL UP. THIS TOOK ME 35 MINUTES. I WILL RETURN PROMISE. MANY MORE PICS TO POST. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BEST RATES FOR HIGH SPEED?



14 comments:

Sarah said...

I actually was looking at Rachaels new feature and saw you had updated 1 hour ago. How exciting that I am the first to comment. We use Cox high speed and really like it. I know a lot of people who use Embarq. What a fun trip. I love Disneyland, and want to go back.

Trisha said...

Brooke! I know I'm a little late commenting here but I'm SO glad you're back! (blogging, that is.)
I'm sure it doesn't really apply since I live in Maryland, but we use Verizon, it's a pretty standard rate and it's good service, no problems so far. That's what we used in Providence and Illinois too. So you know once you go high speed, you never go back... jk- good luck with that.
D-land sounds like so much fun, I really can't wait until Naomi is big enough!

Rachael said...

Well it is about darn time! I really like my new feature so I know when to check out people's blogs!
We are going to Disneyland in Oct and I can't wait! It has been 5 years!

Jossie said...

I ditto what Sarah said! I was so excited to see that you posted :-) We use Embarq for our high speed and we love it!

cheree said...

It's about time! Just kidding:)! It sounds like you are having a vacation without your kids and Iwouldn't want to spend that time blogging that's for sure! I am right there with you on the dial up. We still have it and it sucks!! We are trying to find something cheap but to have anything in West Valley it is like 10 bucks more cause I guess people think we are in the bonnies or something.

Dan and Sara said...

You are so cute, I just love you. You made me laugh out loud when you said you don't even miss your kids yet! I'm sure any mother would probably agree with you that it's got to be refreshing to have some spare time to yourself every once in a while - I don't think you're a bad mom! Glad you had fun in Disney land. The boys are getting big and so darn cute!

Matt&Melissa said...

Holy cow Brooke - you posted new pictures! I don't even look at your blog anymore, but lucky for you I thought what the heck! Looks like you had fun in Disneyland! Hope you are surviving the heat down there. I'm jealous you were kid-free for so long! What a nice grandma.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

wow, a post! jk i know you must get sick of hearing that! I am jealous of your trip to disneyland, i hope we make it there in September like we want to. you should come too! I bet you did get a lot done without the boys,and maybe spend a little time with Jesse! We need to find you an internet hookup so that we can blog more often!
good to hear from you!
take care!

Jamie said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun vacation! I can't wait to get to Disneyland one day with my boys!

James and Whitney said...

Yay for Disneyland! You are a better mom than me because neither one of your children had a leash lol! They are so cute! I'm glad you had fun and thanks for all your helpful tips for us!

Marcus Hadlock said...

So I guess we are coming to Boulder in two weeks. We will get together and I heard your mom will be there too. That will be so fun!! I can't wait to see you and your cute boys. Lauren said she loved watching your boys but that you must definetly have your hands full especially with little Matthew. He is pretty hilarious. So see you soon!!

Steph said...

Wahoo! Disneyland! That is so much fun! And wahoo to you having a break from your kids too! It is amazing what you can do without them around! LOL

Samantha said...

Hey Brooke I'm in for thursday, although I do have to go visiting teaching at 4:00 pm. So let me know when and where.

Ashlee said...

How fun! I can't wait till we take our kids there! They look so cute!